Battle City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battle City

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rules 4 BC

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cjcoolyo2
Admin

Rules 4 BC Empty
PostSubject: Rules 4 BC   Rules 4 BC I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 9:41 pm

First , I DO NOT OWN THE IDEA OF THIS TOURNEY !!

New Locator Card Organizer has been added due to the new tourney!

BC Rules

In this tournament each player who joins will receive 3 L.C. and a Dueling Gauntlet that will hold 10 star slots. Each duelist will need to duel any other participants in a duel to get a total of 10 L.C. to get to next round.

Field Power Bonuses!

During the entire tourney the new Field Power Bonuses will be active! This means every 15 minutes a field attribute will be called from Dark, Water, Fire, Divine, Light, Earth, and Wind. When a field is call any monster with that attribute will gain 500 Attack points and 500 Defense Points.

Rare card system!

Every duelist can choose 3 banned cards of there choice to have with them. (No two members can have the same copy of a banned card). If a player loses the duel they give the winning player the number of Star chip they wagered before they dueled and there Banned card.

Wager Duels!

If both duelists agree to have this type of duel, the players can only wager up to (3) L.C.!

Semi-finals & Finals!

Once a player has all 10 L.C. they will go to the semi-finals! Once all semi-finals are over the duelist will proceed to the finals to duel "The One!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rules!

* A player can only have 1 copy of a banned card. (The tourney will follow the current September Ban list)(You can only have 3 banned cards in your deck if more are seen you will be disqualified)

* You can have a total of 60 cards in your deck

* ftk/otk

wind-ups

six sams

blackwings

frog monarch

final countdown

dark worlds

no more than 3 banned cards

all matches will be held in either advanced rated or advanced unratedand will be 2/3

winner will be inducted into the hall of fame

* Each duels will be 2/3 matches or single (you and your opponent choose) and will be hosted in Traditional.

* When a monster(s) is destroyed by a card effect, the controller of that card receives damage equal to half of that monster's ATK.

* Each duels will start with both players having 8000LP.

* If a player loses the duel they give will the winning player the number of L.C. he wager at the first and one of there Banned card(s)(the loser choose which card to give).

* You can only wager up to 3 L.C. in a "Wager Duel".

* You don't decide how much your opponent have to wager .

* Once a player reaches "0" Star chips they are disqualified from the tournament!

* You must post in a reply to this topic that you are signed up if you want to join and post your 3 banned cards .

* You can not take a banned card if there is some one already took the banned card and posted it in here!! , so please read the whole topic! .

* When you lose and your opponent take one of your banned cards remove that card from your deck and post in a reply to this topic that you lost your banned card and who have it now

* When you sign up you can start your duel when ever you want or when ever you see anyone singed up at the tourney and he is on .

* A duel can't be rejected only if the opponent was busy or don't have time .

* You can get a banned card in a duel and you can duel just for chips however if you duel just for chips if you lose you will lose 1 chips plus the number you wagered with your opponent .

* IF YOU HAVE 1 STAR CHIP LEFT YOU CAN BORROW 2 OR LESS FROM YOUR TAG TEAM PARTNER!!

* SINCE POT OF GREED IS A LOVED CARD TO EVERY ONE , EVERY ONE CAN 1 COPY OF IT IN HIS DECK .
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Prizes!

The winner of the tournament can choose from the prizes below! The winner will be given the title "BC King of Games"
some one from the members asked me a good question ::

Q:: if i lost all my banned cards do i stay in the tourney ? .
A:: No , you can duel the people who beated you to get the cards back or duel other people and get new cards .

AGAIN , I DON'T OWN THIS TOURNEY IDEA SO DON'T SAY YOU GUYS STOLE THE TOURNEY IDEA FROM ANOTHER PERSON ! , AND THERE IS A LOT OF IDEAS WE ADDED TO THIS TOURNEY .
good luck and have fun ^^
afro
Back to top Go down
https://battlecity.darkbb.com

Rules 4 BC
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Battle City :: Welcome to Battle City :: Rules-
Jump to: